Tuesday, September 27, 2011

36 Hour Comic: Our World

Here's this year's long-awaited 24 Hour Comic! This is a pretty special one, scripted by the wonderful Julie Davis with art and song lyrics by yours truly. Welcome to Our World!

Bonus: Browsable version created with the Issuu reader! Click in the middle of the page to enter full-screen mode, press "esc" to escape.



To my shame, this marks the first time I've failed to complete all 24 pages during the actual marathon. Admittedly, I was working on large pages from a fairly complex script, with lots of setting detail and a bunch of characters, so I don't feel too bad. I finished the first 18 pages during the official 24 hours, then spent another 12 hours the next day finishing up the remaining six, so let's call this one a 36 Hour Comic. Here are the individual pages in JPEG form...
























No comments: