Sunday, November 10, 2013

Zoovember

Back to the San Francisco Zoo to check out the new litter of baby peccaries! I'll consider these sketches to be this weekend's quota of "inkvember" illustrations.


Yep, the baby komodo is getting incrementally larger.


We peeked at the peccary piglets. So cute!


Bears, sea lions, and a pretty bad eagle.


As far as koalas go, this is a pulse-pounding action scene.


This is the first time we've actually seen the front end of the cassowary, so we made the most of it.


Homo sapiens and their young at feeding time.


I like Big Bugs and I cannot lie!


The lemurs were very active today, which made them pretty tough to draw.


Marabou storks. I spent ages drawing that darned nest.


I tried to get some drawings of the habitats this time around. Spot the gorilla!

No comments: