Monday, October 5, 2009

24 Hour Comic: Commedia Part 1

So I took the 24 Hour Comic Day challenge over the weekend, as hosted by the Academy of Art and emcee'd by the inimitable Dan Cooney. To my amazement, I actually finished 30 minutes ahead of schedule, so this is technically a 23.5 Hour Comic.

I'll be serializing the 24-page story in four installments over the course of the week, so keep checking back as the saga unfolds. You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll reevaluate our whole professional relationship...

Part 2 here, Part 3 here, Part 4 here.








3 comments:

Jelter said...

damn, awesome! i wish i went now but teaching a class and then catching the last 21 hours seemed like a bad idea. oh btw, who're your annoying friends :)

Mark Simmons said...

Everybody in the story is a composite, I swear. I don't know any one single person who's that annoying. :-)

Mike Stanislavsky said...

all in one session? awesomeness