Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Nickolas Flux

One of my biggest projects this year has been working on the Nickolas Flux History Chronicles series from Capstone Publishing. When I tried out for the job, they were looking for artwork in the style of original series artist Dante Ginevra, who set a pretty high bar!

This is a series of educational time-travel adventure comics, distributed mainly to schools and libraries. The first two volumes I illustrated, Peril in Pompeii and Flight to Freedom, should be available now; I just got my contributor's copies a few weeks ago, as documented here.

Meanwhile, I note that Amazon just posted the final cover artwork for Titanic Disaster and Trapped in Antarctica, scheduled for release in February 2015. These are the first books in the series for which I did cover art as well as interiors, so I'm pretty excited!



Just in case, here are Amazon links for the aforementioned titles:

Peril in Pompeii!: Nickolas Flux and the Eruption of Mount Vesuvius
Flight to Freedom!: Nickolas Flux and the Underground Railroad
Titanic Disaster!: Nickolas Flux and the Sinking of the Great Ship
Trapped in Antarctica!: Nickolas Flux and the Shackleton Expedition

No comments: